Don’t let a nail infection spoil your look. Try new Nacler for effective results.
The first sign of a fungal infection is when the nail turns white or yellow. It generally starts at the tip of the nail and works its way down to the cuticle. Your nail may become thick and crumbly after a while, making it difficult to trim.
Nail fungus is a common infection that affects up to 12% of people, but if left untreated, it can lead to more than just unsightly and brittle nails.
Other potential complications include:
- Spreading to surrounding skin, that is typically marked by itchy, red and cracked skin.
- Foot pain due to misshapen toenails that rub against shoes.
- In some cases, toenails can separate from the nail bed, a condition known as onycholysis.
Nacler (amorolfine hydrochloride) is a broad-spectrum antifungal nail lacquer which is highly effective against yeasts, dermatophytes, moulds, dematiaceae and dimorphic fungi.
The treatment is available in a 2,5 ml amber glass bottle with 10 spatulas, 30 disposable nail files and 30 swabs.
1. File as much of the surface of the diseased nail and fungus affecting it.
2. Use one of the pre-soaked pads provided and wipe the surface of the infected nail(s).
3. Dip one of the applicator spatulas into the bottle, without wiping off any of the lacquer on the neck of the bottle.
4. Apply Nacler evenly over the entire surface of the infected nail. Allow the nail(s) to dry for approximately 3 - 5 minutes.
5. Keep the bottle tightly closed and discard the used pad.
6. Clean the applicator spatulas after each treatment.
Nacler should be applied to the affected finger or toenails once or twice a week until the infection has cleared, and the nail has grown back healthily.
To reduce the risk of reinfection:
- Dry your feet after washing or swimming.
- Keep your nail and toenails short.
- Don’t share nail clippers or scissors.
- Don’t wear shoes that are too tight.
- Wear clean breathable socks and shoes.
- Wear flip flops at the pool or in a communal shower or changing room.
- Don’t share towels, socks of shoes with someone else.
- Allow your feet to breathe by walking barefoot around the house.
Nacler is distributed by Pharma Dynamics and is available over-the-counter at leading pharmacies countrywide.